I know, I’m old enough I shouldn’t get all excited about things . . . but I am!
- Mom is flying in tomorrow afternoon and will be here for Bethany’s wedding. It’s been a lonnnng time since I’ve seen her and I can hardly wait!
- Bethany’s marrying a champion of a guy Saturday afternoon. I couldn’t be happier – or prouder.
- Brenda looks AWEsome in the dress she’s wearing for the wedding. Stand back, you all! 😀
- Jared and Meagan are driving in tomorrow and I’m looking forward to hearing the gentle strains of his guitar, the happy sounds of their laughter… ut-oh, I forgot to ask him to bring his guitar. I hope he does!
- The new job is looking better every day and the folks at GE Healthcare are being way-classy about my transition out.
Lord – I just have one thing to say.
Thank you. You’re TOO kind sometimes! I love You.